A conditioner with natural extracts and proteins. Gentle humectants moisturize and hydrate. It’s an excellent restorative treatment for any hair type, contains added Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Keratin to promote softness, strength, shine and pliability.
Gentle enough to be used daily after shampooing.
- After shampooing, towel dry and apply a generous amount of 'in control' by coating hair from roots to ends.
- As a daily or normal-use conditioner, leave on hair for 3 minutes, then thoroughly rinse and towel dry.
- As a reconstructive treatment for dry or damaged hair, cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 10 minutes, then thoroughly rinse and towel dry. As a Co-Wash, thoroughly wet hair, and with fingers, massage scalp to lift impurities.
- Completely coat hair with In Control and shampoo.
- Rinse well and re-apply this time, following directions above for a normal-use or reconstructive treatment, then towel dry.
| Aqua(Water), Glycerin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Lanolin Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alacohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-8 laurate, d-Limonene, Hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, Linalool, Amyl cinnamic aldehyde, Lilialm Panthenol, Soluble Collagen, Tocopherol, Benzyl alcohol, Citronellolm Hydroxycitronellal, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Carthamus Tinactorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cinnamic alcohol,
5-chloro-2-methyl-4- isothiazolin-3-one,2-Methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one,Hydrolyzed Quinoa, CI 42090 (Blue 1)